Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't believe i got pranked 2 times today.

1st: Andy

This joker called me at 6am!! Mind you, my phone wasn't on silent so i was totally startled by the call. I cancelled it for the first time, afraid the loud ringing tone might wake the others up.

Usually i don't pick calls at such hours. But, when he called me the 2nd time, i picked it up, curious about the random call at such hours..

"Wake up and pee lah ahahhaha April fool"

"..................."


2nd: My cute GF

I was on the phone with her earlier on.

"Friday can meet you up early leh! My in-charge will be leaving early so he said i can leave early too. Where you wanna meet ah? I think 3pm i should be done."

I happily think that we can go for movie + shopping and the time would still be early for a nice supper.

Just when i was considering on the location and stuffs.. my cute GF said..

"April fool hahaha so stupid dear where got work attachment can leave early de."

"....................."