Monday, May 11, 2009

After a heavy rain in the morning, i thought it   would   be   a   good day to go out with no sun above your head. I was crossing the bridge to the bus-stop and then, i fell down the stairs because of the puddle of water on the steps..

I injured the bones of my ankle, waist area and my elbow, all on the right of my body. FML.


Hello! his GF is here to tag!
Somebody make me feel so touched after a long and tiring day in school. Came all the way to my house to wait for me. Bought herb drinks, desserts for me and my family because I told him I was kinda sick this morning. And he even injured himself while getting here. I feel so gulity and heart pain to see him like this. :(

So he told me to call him when I reach home because he wanna go sleep awhile, which I later on found out it was a lie. When i reach home, everything looks so normal to me. My family's expression, no outsider shoes. But... when i step into my room, i saw my lappy was on. I was puzzled. I never even turn it on today and why is it on? The moment I turn to my left, i saw a person standing at a corner of my cupboard, i 'AHHHHHHH' and recognised it was hearty. ' WHY ARE YOU HERE'??! with surprise. Mum came in and laugh at me.

Touched touched. Loveeee you alot. But your leg pain pain which make my heart pain pain too. :(