Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just got my Ipod recently and now, I'M GETTING MY VERY OWN DESKTOP!

Went over to WestMall for dinner with my family. I was looking at those desktops on sale in Harvey Norman and decided to get one after much consideration. Mum loaned me the money first, which i will pay her slowly when i'm enlisted lol. Finally leh, after 3 years usage of my noob laptop..

Dad also bought those educational CDs for 8years old bro to learn from. Since i'm getting my own desktop, my bro can use my laptop already. Unfortunately, i was ordered to teach my bro how to use the comp and the software, hopefully he can master it asap. -.-

I will be self-collecting my desktop on this Wed, which i bought it at 1.7k with a free speakers & woofer, all-in-one HP printer and $50 Taka voucher haha. My comp finally has the imba specs to play all kinds of games from now!

I'm a happy boy duh.