Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I would appreciate if anyone has good suggestions for my bro.

Recently, Mum has been stressing about finding my 8years old bro a good private tutor who can teach him well but to no avail yet. Teachers had told my Mum about my bro's results and performance in the school which made her really worried. When it comes to English and Maths, my bro is totally cmi.

Mum is usually the one who's supervising my bro's homework. Though she doesn't has a good educational background but at least she knows the Primary school stuffs. I did try to help but i really don't know what ways/methods to use in order to let him absorb what i'm teaching. I don't call my bro stupid because when it comes to technical issues, for example games, he's really good in it.

I'm actually relieved that i didn't go on a teaching career because i find it extremely hard to teach kids lol.