Sunday, May 10, 2009

In the afternoon, i met up with GF and brought   her   over   to   my aunt's place for the gathering. haha she was damn damn nervous even before stepping in the house. She must be real glad that my relatives are all welcoming and friendly, especially my aunt and uncle who took good care of her, making her feel more like home.

Aunt really chatted and joked alot, making her feel paiseh lol. Uncle lent me his laptop knowing that we have nothing to do. So i went to the room with GF and we just surfed around the internet, looking at music videos and chatted until dinner time.

I knew everyone will like her, i just knew it. haha

---

In the night, we headed over to meet up with Zaki, Matthew and Teck at Newton for supper. It was a first time meeting up  with them and we had a nice chat. haha nice knowing them.

We took the last train which was fucking crowded. I  didn't know even last train can be that crowded. Luckily we  managed  to squeeze in for space if not we had to cab home already, waste $$.

Okay, time to sleep.