Friday, September 18, 2009

Boring, so i'm here to post. haha.

Yeap, finally made a big big decision few days' back. I decided to reject the contract offer from RSAF. Probably i think i am not ready for it? Hmm. It's better if i can think thru again before i ORD if i ever was interested to sign on to the army. Tough decisions.......

Anyway, block leave is coming to an end soon in like 4 days' time? Ah time flies especially when you're slacking off and having fun. I seriously dread going back to the army life.. but what to do.. Okay, i know all guys dread going back there.

Having spent so much time with baby these many days, i don't know how am i going to adapt back to the army life like before. Sigh, gonna do some re-adaption already.. I hope new unit is not xiong like what others mentioned. Hopefully if i get to enter the SISPECS, my coy won't be that xiong just like my life in BMT. haha.

I know i'm gonna miss baby alot. Damn, why do time always passes so fast whenever i'm with her. See, i'm at home today and time was slow. But when i'm with her? Time ticks off like.... Ok, i learnt something just now, "Always make the best out of everything or anything".

I'm gonna do so, for you and for me. :)