Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I really got lack of sleeps recently.

For the past few weeks, i've  been  waking  up  very  early  almost everyday despite sleeping at late  hours.  Whenever  i   open   my eyes, i can't seem to fall back to sleep.  damn  shag   you   know..

---

Anyway, i met up with  GF  for  movies  today.   X-Men Orgins: Wolverine is out today! I've  been  camping for this show since the released of it's trailer.


This   movie   is  really A-W-E-S-O-M-E!  I  personally  think   it's better  than  the previous 3 episodes of X-Men, as in the  fightings and plots..  I  think Hugh  Jackman  is  really  a  wolverine,   those aura.. haha.

---

For the past 2 days, i've been spending the whole  day  editing the songs' titles and  album  names   in  the  iTunes.  If  i  don't  edit the titles, my Ipod cannot read those unknown fonts.  I  got  like  near 2k of songs to edit. -.-

I didn't  know  that when i full blast the  music,  everyone  around me can hear the songs i'm listening to clearly  until  GF  told  me.. No wonder so many pple was looking at me in the bus/train.

Power power..