Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big day big day, let's talk about me first.

Me:

Lol, today is quite an important day for me. GF's side is having the pre-Mother's day celebration and i was invited  personally  by her Grandma. She    had   been   wanting   to see  see  me,  so i shouldn't disappoint her right? haha

You know when i stepped into the house, i was really nervous. I'm gonna face 20+ unknown faces and  also  have  to  take  note of my gesture, a bit stress. Must behave really good then will leave good impression of me.

GF told me her Grandma got those strict aura but i  don't  think so. Instead, i think  she  got   those v ery 慈祥 kind  of look, makes me feel less tense. Of course, the aunts and uncles are all nice people.

There will sure be opinions about me feedback to GF's Mum at the end of day, i know. I was anxious about it, afraid of negative ones. Cause usually.. pple   think   i   look   like   some beng, whereby i'm actually not lah.

Hey guess what?

Grandma and one of the aunts commented that we got those 夫妻相, one of the other aunts praised me yandao also. haha felt so relieved hearing that. You  see,  if  it's  a  negative  one, next time where will dare go over again right?

Finally, the toughest part is over.

GF:

I think she's pretty nervous just now, either equally as nervous as me or more than me. haha

She's usually the playful one there, the one who laughs and makes most noise. How will everyone have the impression of her having BF? So bringing me over today, everyone will definitely tease her. haha.

Such coincidence that it will be her turn  to  face  what  i'm  facing today next week cause my aunt is also holding a celebration part over at her place. Everything  seems  so  planned  for us huh, fair and square now.

I think i'm looking forward to the coming Sat? :P