Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Been meeting GF for the past 3 days.

Nowadays we go Chong Pang eat no need to walk that damn long distance already. Her house suddenly got 4 bicycles (don't know the Dad get from where). So now, we cycle there! That lazy-bum made me longbang her everytime..

Nvm, next time her turn to do so to me. Hahaha.

---

Met up with GF to go shopping at the new Tampines mall. She had been bugging me to go eat Pizza Hut, so why not today. The student meal cost only $5.90 per pax, so cheap and filling!

There's a new shop there that sells Japanese casual wearings, Uni Qlo i think. Wah, the polo-T there not bad, must go back soon. I heard the crowd is uber crazy on the weekends?

Caught this movie right after our meal.

Wow, this show is totally worth the $$$. I didn't think it would be so hilarious, was laughing throughout. The plot is awesome and of course, Zac Efron stuns all the girls in the theatre. Haha.

LOL at the elf language especially.