Thursday, May 28, 2009

Officially a graduated student from SP!

Look at how time flies.. another phase of my life is completed. Many of the memories flashes back while watching the prepared video made for us during the ceremony. I'm fortunate to have known a bunch of great friends and lecturers in SP. So now, exactly 2 weeks more to enter my new phase of life - the army. Hopefully i'll meet a bunch of good friends as well. :)

After the stage receiving of our diplomas, we went outside to take photos with each other. Then we guys decided to head over to Astons for dinner and then slack with a dozen of beer, talk cock sing song at Singapore riverside till the last train. Gary steady steady today, left his friends and joined us for the beer drinking. I hope these friendship remain forever, be it in the army or working life, let's meet up once and a while to stay in good contact lol.

I think they are deciding for Butterfactory/Double O next Wed, hmm?