Saturday, May 30, 2009

Counting down to my enlistment. :(

Anyway, ytd went to AMKhub and caught Terminator Salvation with GF. I personally think the movie is not too bad, don't know why the review for the show is poor. haha maybe they don't have much scenes of Arnold, that's why it's not like the previous few episodes of terminator lol.

We had LJS for dinner, chatted alot and then went arcade for our usual photohunt before walking her home. I know it's the usual routine, but we can't plan much of the outing because of her tight schedule for schoolwork. haha but what matters to me most is the time spent together. Maybe every weekends will be more special for us when i'm enlisted?

There are a few to-do-things i need to fulfil next week.
  • Buy my army necessities.
  • Collect my $50 Taka voucher (for mum).
  • Return my graduation robe.
  • Go for karaoke.
  • Buy a no-camera phone and a few spare batteries.
---

I am currently at GF's house now, blog again soon. :)