Thursday, June 4, 2009

It feels great to accomplish things that you need to do asap.

  • Army bag ($20 only!), army necessities (80% prepared).
  • Return my graduation robe.
  • Collected the $50 Taka voucher.
  • Sang at Partyworld with GF.
  • Going to Singapore Flyer on Mon (thanks to HJ for the free tix lol).
  • Going to "ask" for an amulet this Sun at temple lol.

I have to thank GF for accompanying me for every shopping. Anyway, it's the first time i actually scan through Beach Road shopping mall lol. I'm trying real hard to keep budget as low as possible. Army only right, no need spend so much. Probably because of the competition there, the things all really damn cheap. shiok.

I forgot to buy some important stuffs just now, but Mum will help me get the remaining stuffs tml. I want to be 100% prepared because i hate it when my things are in a mess, especially when i'm in hell for 2 weeks lol.

Sian lah.. 7 days left..

---

Ytd had a great day singing over at Partyworld in Yishun's SAFRA club, very near GF's house lol. I actually think that it is cheaper than KBox.. as in the quality of beverages, tidbits, sound systems, mics etc. Anyway, we video recorded our singings again haha, cause GF wanna use it when she misses me when i'm in NS.

Oh yeah, the Krafts' pay is finally here. I received a SMS regarding confirmation this morning, this shows that the cheques are in preparation and we will probably receive our money in few days' time! I should be grateful that i still got a week more to spend money and enjoy myself before the enlistment next Fri. haha.

Okay, will update again soon. :)