Sunday, May 24, 2009

I seriously dread jogging..

but i am forced to do so every alternate days by GF. She said if i don't follow the schedule as planned, she's not gonna talk to me for the entire day that i didn't jog. haha of course i know she did this for my own good. I believe many have heard about mishaps of NS men in the army etc, so i definitely have to be 100% physically prepared for the hell i'm facing in 3 weeks' time.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly in these 2 years with what's good remains good, or if possible, gets better and better.


GF here:
Somebody make me sound like a baddie, torturing him on running! Especially this part, "She said if i don't follow the schedule as planned, she's not gonna talk to me for the entire day that i didn't jog". Count yourself lucky! for including this sentence, "haha of course i know she did this for my own good". If not, i gonna arbish you till you fly.

Anyway, like what i've said, no run = don't talk to you which includes sms/phone. This is for your own good. I just don't want to see my poor darling suffering inside. I will heart pain. :(

Guai ah, listen to me ah :P

Love you. :)