Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sad, i only got exactly 20 more days to my enlistment.

Anyway, i collected my graduation robe ytd. The trip from my area to Potong Pasir is really hell far. But thank god, i got a company with me. haha. I tried the robe there and i think i look quite weird in it lol. I also collected on behalf of Xu, his size of the robe is sure big.. Ok, you would expect that for someone with the height 190 lol.

For dinner, i went to Astons with GF. haha i suddenly got the craving for it. First time i tried the Double Up chicken, really damn fulling. After a good dinner, we went Daiso and bought some stuffs. I bought a tray for myself, can organise my things better now. I always like to be neat, very fussy when it comes to tidiness. haha.

---

After so long of waiting, new map is finally out. L4D got a new campaign now, "Lighthouse survival" which i'm gonna try it later with GF, his bro and my bro. Survival map should be quite fun? hehe.

Ok, i go facebook now.