Thursday, May 21, 2009


Lol caught this hilarious movie with GF just now, the seats are really hot-selling. Anyway, i really laughed my head off literally in the theatre, some scenes really damn funny. I thought movie 2 is gonna be something like the first one but i was wrong. Nice storyline, thumbs up!

GF borrowed the Mitch Albom's book, "Tuesday with Morrie" from school today. I know it's a really old book but i think i only completed half the book the last time i read it. After GF finished the book, i will borrow it to read. haha i love those life experiences the book talks about.

---

Oh yes! Can you believe i'm actually downloading Sims 3 now when it's not even launched? I really hope the setup files will work smoothly. Another 50% more to go, huge game huge game!

I feel free, free from troubles. :)