Friday, June 26, 2009

I got home, turned on my desktop, went to my blog and saw..

I'm really touched upon reading those posts GF blogged about earlier on. I know it's been really hard for her because we used to stick together like glue before i got enlisted. 2 weeks w/o seeing each other is definitely hell for both of us. But what can we do? We can only tahan through it. She's the one that keeps me going strong in the army.

During my stay-in, we chat almost every night. I called her a few times in a day whenever i'm able to because i so miss her voice. Whenever i think of her, hear her, i feel a adrenaline boost in me that keeps me going further in army, never giving up easily. The last few days before my my confinement ends, my 2 phones went low-batt. Wtf? I got really restricted making calls to her because i borrowed the phone from bunkmates.

She told me she went to my house alone to pass my Mum stuffs and chatted with her. It feels good to see your GF and your own Mum with a good r/s, like a own family already. haha. GF also brought a teddy bear together with famous Amos cookies from Msia for me. She knew i wanna decorate my desktop with it. Really appreciate all the stuffs she have done..

Damn, i just can't seem to find the right words, right para-phrasing and such to express what i wanna say to GF. But i know ultimately, she will understand what i'm trying to say, everything from the bottom of my heart.

ily b.