Saturday, June 27, 2009


Caught this show ytd night. Lol, finally the first movie i watched after the 2 weeks of hell inside. I think i missed out quite a few good movies in the past 2 weeks? Actually i don't care what programmes to have on weekends, basically just wanna spend those time with GF lol.

Before the movie, we went to have Subway. It's been 2 weeks since i last ate anything "edible"? Lol. Ok lah, not that the food in army is really bad, maybe just a lil' too healthy for me. haha. Then we went on to shop and walked around aimlessly, just enjoy holding hands and chatting non-stop, like so long never partor already.

Few days back my bunkmate asked me, "Wah you got so many things to talk to your GF, got so many things to talk about meh?" I can't explain in words, it's just us. We're going 11 months but we still got plenty to talk about at anytime of the day. We're so made for each other? haha.

---

Just went out to buy a 2nd-hand Nokia phone and a spare battery (lasting so can talk more with her) with GF and now she's at my house, accompanying me before i book in tml. Time flies just when you're enjoying every single bit of life..

Okay, till then.