Saturday, July 4, 2009

Yes, my 2nd book-out after enlistment!

We always get heart attacks before the book-out day. Reason being, the H1N1 cases that cause rumours all over. But still, thank God í'm out already! 3 weeks passed already, only 9 weeks more to go and then, "POP LOH!"

At first i really not used to NS life, but now i think, as long as i get to book out during the weekends to see my beloved GF, i'm still alright with it. After all, i gotta serve finish these 2 years. I am hoping to enter command school; more pay, better future lol.

And pray hard, we get to book-out as usual next Fri.

---




GF and i caught Ice Age 3 earlier on. We caught the 3D version one. Omg, it's the first time we're watch 3D movie lol, the effect is soooo good! It was a whole new of experience for both of us. I heard Final Destination 4 will be in 3D also, definitely gonna be shiok?!

Before the movie itself, we went to hunt for a nice HP/Ipod pouch for both of us. Finally settled with a "Gucci" one, cheap and nice.


haha. I still got a few more things to fulfil.

  • "Renovate" my room.
  • Couple HP (pending).
  • New couple watches (next week).
  • HP strap.
  • Bring Mum and Dad out for a nice dinner.


Okay gtg, GF's coming over my house later. :)