Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's my last day of civilian life today..

Woke up super early in the morning, bathed and went out to meet GF at Yishun's GV for Drag me to hell. Damn, this movie has good plot and storyline. It has lots of scary scenes, as in those sound effects. I was actually startled by one of the scene lol. I pity GF, whole movie she was covering her eyes with her hands, only allowing small holes to watch the show. haha.

After that, we decided to go over to Westmall's Eng Wah to watch Land of the Lost. Wah lao, it's a stupid show cause i thought it will be something like Jurassic Park. It turned out to be those lame storyline. Luckily 2 tix only cost $12, if not heart pain lol.


Now GF's at my house, accompanying me the last day before i officially book in at 8.30am tml morning. I really hope everything will be smooth for me tml, nice bunk mates, nice environment, nice sir and a motivated me.

Okay, that's all folks.