Monday, June 8, 2009

I totally enjoyed myself today!

  • Met HJ and QE (couple couple) 5.45pm at SG flyer.
  • Went up the empty cabin with only 4 of us, totally fun + nice scenery!
  • We took lots of photos of each other, each couples etc etc.
  • Thanks HJ for the free tix up the flyer. haha.
  • After that, we had Popeyes below SG flyer! (virgin try lol) It tastes so much better than KFC.
  • Chit chatted for like 1 hour plus before we left.
  • Went on separate ways cause got plan to celebrate me and GF's 10th month.


Got many more photos but i'm lazy to post (go to facebook if you wanna see more!).


---

After we left Popeyes, GF and i went over to Billy Bombers to have Chocolate Fondue. haha first time GF trying it, i tried it before at Haagen Dazs the other time with my parents. GF don't really like it because she said she's not a chocolate-lover. :( Anyway, it was sort of like a celebration for us.

I was really surprised when she passed a card (like a photo frame, home-made), a letter and a packet of cookies that she made herself! I was really touched but i don't know how to really express it. haha baby, i really appreciate all the stuffs that you've done for me throughout our 10 months r/s.

Random photos again.



ILY. A day to remember for life. :)