Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally, PTP has ended. Next week onwards, we'll be into BMT phase. I heard that it's more xiong? And probably, i'll be booking out only on Sat because of re-PT. Sigh, who ask me to be so weak? But i'm positive that i'm making a good improvement already. I am so going to choing my PT so i can book out on Fri for GF. haha.

This week was quite an easy week for us. Str training, AGR running, 4km route march etc etc.. all getting easier and easier. I get to know my bunkmates even more already, maybe only for one particular bunkmate which everyone dislikes? lol, don't wanna elaborate much.

---

Last wed was our 11th monthsary!

"I love you, baby"




---

Today, went out with GF after my book-out to Bugis to exchange one of the faulty couple watch we bought. haha yes, a new pair of LED couple watch. I got myself a small sling pouch for my wallet, HP and Ipod. I hate putting everything inside the pocket because it makes it really bulky.

For dinner, we had our LJS! It's been a long long time since i last had junk food? I'm trying hard to control my diet even when i book out, i wanna stay fit throughout my NS years lol.

Ok, i'm going to rest for now. :)