Saturday, July 11, 2009

I woke up with a sore throat and muscle aches this morning which leads me to thinking if i caught H1N1. Thank God there's no fever at all, otherwise í probably have to visit a doctor. When will this H1N1 shit ever ends??

GF came my house in the morning to slack with me all the way till noon when we decided to visit IKEA. haha. Lots of things caught my eyes and i already took down all the relevant code numbers for it. I'm going to visit Tampines IKEA the next time and then tally what i wanna buy in the end. But first thing still, i gotta paint my room in order to advance. Next month.... hopefully i can complete all the things for my room lol.

On the other hand, i am probably going to sign on for Air Force (that is provided if they want me lol). Good future, good pay, can settle down fast, buy house, buy car and most importantly, marry my GF. haha. I'll be having the briefing cum selection appointment on the coming 21st July, hope it doesn't clash with anything in my BMT...

Sian.. tml book in time 3pm...